U.S. torture doctors and psychologists

How to Report Abuse

Health care professionals who witness torture or its signs are faced with difficult questions about how to report it.

Which, if any, of these procedures would be an effective way to report abuse in a military prison and why?

  • Report to the Army Inspector General.
  • Speak with International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) inspectors
  • Contact a well-regarded investigative journalist
  • Contact a U.S. Senator with high security clearance who is outspoken against torture.